- 1 gr activated zinc oxide has approximately 40m2 surface area.
- However that rate in zinc oxide is 7-8m2/gr. this allows in rubber mixtures a
reduction of the dosage level up to 50% as compared to zinc oxide.
- Compared to zinc oxide its particle size is 10 times less (in microscope).
- By the help of this specialty, it easily and homogenously gets mixed and dispersed completely.
- It also provides brighter and smoother surface results for the end-product.
- As its particle size is smaller than wavelength of light, it would not discolor after dying.
- It makes its color deeper and brighter.
- It gives excellent results in transparent goods.
- As its bulk density 30% lower than zinc oxide, it enables to produce lighter products at the same density.
- Regarding the rubber products which are sold by volume and number, it is possible to produce more goods by using same weight dough.
RETARDATION of FATIGUES & FLEX AGEING:
- According to the compared test results, fatigue cracking resistance of activated zinc oxide plates gives 30% better results.
PROCESS SAFETY & RETARDATION:
- As it can be seen through the rheometer curves, it shows climbing later than zinc oxide in vulcanization curves but after rising it reaches exact vulcanization level rapidly.
- It retards scorching; provides process safety and flexibility; decreases scorching wastage.
- It keeps continuity in product quality; by the help of this specialty it decreases the usage of uneconomic retardants.
- It processes as well as the costly sulphenamide accelerators [delayed type].
- It enables the use of more economic accelerators as MBT and MBTS.
HEAVY METAL RATIO:
- Its heavy metal proportion is 10 times less than zinc oxide.